"Mr. Watson -- Come Here. I need you!"
- Token: a physical object given to a locomotive driver to authorize him to use a particular stretch of single railway track.
- Token Coin: a piece of metal or other composition used as a substitute for currency; includes subway tokens.
- Tokenism: the inclusion of a single person (or very few people) of a group so an organization can publicly claim to be inclusive.
- Token Character: a supporting character in a story who has no real relevance to the plot but is included to conform to expected standards, such as featuring ethnic minorities in a cast of a predominantly other ethnicity.
- Type-Token Distinction:in philosophy, computational linguistics, and information retrieval, a token is an instance of a type.